Alteration, addition, or destruction of contents is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized change will render a passport invalid and will have accompanying penalties.
Using the passport as collateral is against the law and will automatically render the passport invalid.
The information provided in the passport application form must be true and correct. The documents to be submitted should be authentic. Under the law, making false statements in the passport application form and furnishing falsified or forged documents in support thereof, are punishable by law.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A PHILIPPINE PASSPORT
- Check the validity of your current passport prior to booking international flights. Flight bookings should ONLY be made if passport is valid for at least six (6) months;
- Personal appearance is required for all applicants;
- Prepare all the ORIGINALS and PHOTOCOPIES of the documentary requirements for passport application.
- Prepare return Registered envelope with person to person (blue sticker) or Express Post envelope with signature on delivery sticker for releasing of passport.
The Consulate assumes no responsibility for any delay loss or damage in the mail or while the documents are in the custody of the courier or postal service.
Each applicant is required to bring the original copy of all required documents plus one photocopy of each document to the Philippine Consulate. Failure to bring all required original documents and photocopies may cause delay or denial of the service. Photocopying services are not available in the Consulate.
Applicants are required to wear decent clothing for passport photo capture. Plunging necklines, sleeveless clothing, see-through tops, tank tops, singlets and the like are prohibited. Pieces of jewelry, eyeglasses and contact lenses are not allowed during photo capturing.
RETURN ENVELOPE REQUIREMENT
Please provide medium-sized envelope with any of the following stickers, which can be obtained at Australia post.
The Consulate only accepts payments in CASH.
- Passport (New / Renewal) – A$108.00
- Replacement of Lost ePassport – A$270.00
For complete schedule of fees, please click the link below
HAVE YOU ACQUIRED FOREIGN CITIZENSHIP?
Only citizens of the Philippines are entitled to Philippine passports.
If you were a former citizen of the Philippines who has been naturalized as a citizen of Australia or any other country, you are not eligible to be issued a Philippine passport unless you have retained or reacquired Philippine citizenship (dual citizenship) under Republic Act 9225.
Information on dual citizenship is available on the following website:
For Adult Applicants (18 years old and above)
For Minor Applicants (below 18 years old)
APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED