Who can request assistance?

  1. Overseas Filipino nationals in distress who are currently in Australia
  2. Next-of-Kin of Filipino nationals in distress in Australia

How to avail of the service?

  1. Write or call the Consulate
  2. Send an accomplished Assistance to National (ATN) form by mail or e-mail (Form downloadable on the below link / under the Menu Download Forms)
  3. The Consulate will acknowledge receipt of the ATN Form and will act on the request for assistance or send the request to DFA Manila

What is ATN?

Consular service is the third pillar of Philippine foreign policy. ATN is a key component of consular services and an important commitment of the Philippine government. Pursuant to the Philippine Foreign Service Act of 1991 and the Migrant Workers and Overseas Filipinos Act, as amended, the Department of Foreign Affairs is mandated to formulate and implement policies and programs to promote and protect the rights and welfare of Filipino migrants, and provide assistance to overseas Filipinos in distress.


Scroll to Top