NOTICE OF RESUMPTION OF CONTINUING OVERSEAS VOTER REGISTRATION AND ELECTION
Notice is hereby given that under Republic Act No. 9189 as amended by Republic Act No. 10590, all citizens of the Philippines abroad, who are not otherwise disqualified by law, at least eighteen (18) years of age on 12 May 2025, and who are registered overseas voters, may vote for Senators and Party-List Representatives during the overseas voting period for the 2025 Philippine National Elections which will start on 13 April 2025 until 12 May 2025.
All qualified Filipino citizens who are not registered overseas voters may file their applications for registration at any Post abroad, or at designated registration centers outside the Post, or at the designated registration centers in the Philippines as pursuant to COMELEC Resolution No. 10833.
To register, all applicants must accomplish the Overseas Voter Registration Form (OVF1) and personally submit the same to the designated registration centers. Applicants must bring the following requirements together with the OVF1:
- Valid Philippine Passport;
- In the absence of a valid Passport:
- A Certification issued by the Post that it has received and reviewed the appropriate documents submitted by the applicant and found them sufficient to warrant the issuance of a passport, or that the applicant is a holder of a valid passport but is unable to produce the same for a valid reason;
- In case of applicants who reacquired their Filipino Citizenship pursuant to Republic Act No. 9225, the original or certified true copy of the Order of Approval of their application to retain or reacquire their Filipino citizenship issued by Post or their Identification Certificates issued by the Posts or the Bureau of Immigration; or
- In case of seafarers, photocopy of Seafarer’s Book.
Filing of applications for registration shall be from 09 December 2022 to 30 September 2024.
- COMMISSION ON ELECTIONS